View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart watched from afar as Minnowkit chatted with a young she-cat around the age of an apprentice. It was nice to see she was making friends. Perhaps she would be apprenticed soon enough that they could train together. He let out a sigh. It only seemed like the other day that he and Crowsong decided that they wanted to have kits of their own. But he loved his kits nonetheless, they were ever so precious to him, ever so valuable to his heart. Stoneheart turned around making sure Adderkit was near by and made himself comfortable on the ground.

@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats
Adderkit turned his small brown and white head to make sure his father was around. Silently, the little tom stalked forward, until he was about a mouse length from his target: his father's tail. "Take that you evil fox!" he shouted, leaping. He landed off balance, and had misjudged the distance, so he ended up skidding a little ways in front of his 'enemy'. Nonetheless he put a paw on top of his Father's tail and then flipped up on his back, batted at it with his paws.
i can't wait to be an Apprentice, I wonder who will be my mentor. I hope they're fun, and nice. I don't want a mean mentor. Who was dad's mentor? Who was Mom's?

Last edited by Bracken12; November 26th, 2017 at 06:05 PM.