View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar found himself padding the clearing once again, as often as it happened, he found it as a way to calm himself. Thunderclan and Windclan would soon be going to war, and he had no idea which side he would pick. He would prefer to stay neutral, especially with leaf-bare approaching, but he also knew that Thunderclan would have to pay in some way for their actions. They had trespassed on Shadowclan's land, and, even though it had been when Shadowclan had been staying with Riverclan, it was bad enough. However, now was time to get his mind off of that, despite him internally wanting to keep thinking about that. This was for him to discuss with Halfgaze, and that would probably help him with his final decision. Forcing his mind away from making decisions, he looked around the clearing. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a familiar tom. It had been awhile, but Golden knew he would have recognized Servalspots anywhere. The leader had actually grown pretty fond of Serval, not as anything more than a friend, but certainly more than just an acquaintance. It was hard not to like the warrior, especially with how he always seemed to flirt. Maybe that was just something Golden found funny, he didn't really know. "Servalspots!" Golden called across the clearing a moment later, padding over to the other tom, noticing how Serval seemed to have just come back from hunting. "You catch anything?" he asked, trying his best to make conversation.
It had been a while since Servalspots had had a conversation with the leader, but when he saw the tom approaching a smirk appeared on his maw. "Goldie!" He called back in an informal way of greeting Goldenstar, the smirk never wavering. The Savannah had never had much respect for authority, and appeared to have gotten even less over the past few moons. "Ah, nothing much. Scrawny mouse, already half-dead frog - problems with leafbare, y'know? On the bright side, though, some other cats will probably have more luck." The tom mewed, with a shrug. It was a 'you win some, you lose some' type situation for him. Sometimes you caught the prey - sometimes the prey escaped you. But it wasn't a big deal, not one that was worth mentioning anyways. "And what about you, hm? How are things in the great world of leaders? The Clan's running smoothly under your expert leadership from an outside eye, just in case you were interested to know, your greatness." Servalspots mock-bowed, his eyes twinkling playfully as he straightened up. He was larger then Goldenstar - but didn't look down on the leader. Oh no, for all his teasing, he did believe that Goldenstar was doing a good job of leading the Clan and from an outside perspective, other then it being leafbare, things were running quite smoothly. Smiling, the tom touched his tail to the leader's shoulder in a friendly gesture, although his wink and purr seemed to tell a different story. It was in Servalspots' nature to flirt. That was just a part of who he was - whoever couldn't deal with it, well, tough luck for them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.