View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"Oh, I have no doubt." The brown tom stifled another laugh, and kept from rolling his eyes - both of which would only have recieved a cuff to his ears, no doubt. And Ottertail would have taken it... because, after all, it was nothing but a game. The tom rolled over with a 'hmph' at her next words, getting to his paws and smirking at her. "Well, at least we know who's going to save us all if the kits turn against us." He retorted with an entertained purr. It was already almost sunhigh, and Ottertail was thankful for the colder weather - at this point, he was quite comfortable. A thick, fluffy pelt made it easy for him to deal with leafbare and the later moons of leaf-fall/early moons of greenleaf. Thank goodness it actually did get cool, because otherwise Ottertail would be miserable. "You, on the other hand, will be utterly defenseless against the kit army, Minty-boo. I'll have to come save your tail!" He mrrowed in amusement, green eyes sparkling before he pounced like a kit, landing just a fraction of an inch from on top of her.

Mintberry's eyes narrowed once more and as Ottertail rose to his paws, she felt the need to too. So she rolled over until she was standing on her paws, she gave herself a shake sending dust from her pelt everywhere. She hadn't realized that with the grass dying, the dirt was showing beneath their paws much more making her pelt much more dirty than normal when she rolled around like that. She coughed twice before looking at Ottertail playfully. "Well here's the thing, fluff-butt," the black and white she-cat crouched down, appearing ready to pounce at the large feline, but those weren't her intentions. To be honest, she was just trying to appear more threatening -- well as threatening as a feline like she could be. "I wouldn't have to worry about that kit army because I would be the one leading it against you!" she half-yowled triumphantly. Although, the issue with those words was, if anyone knew Mintberry, they would know that she didn't like kits. So leading that army was practically impossible because she'd probably blow up on them from the beginning. "My army and I are planning on shaving your fluffy pelt off and selling it," she half laughed, her green eyes twinkling in amusement.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL