View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:09 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowflower let out a dip of her head as he purred, letting out a silent chuckle. The molly looked at the tom with a small smile. "Yeah sometimes I make jokes like that and sometimes they are so dumb I laugh at myself." meowed Meadowflower. Yeah even sometimes I don't get my own jokes, but I laugh anyway. After Shadetail answered her question the smile left her face. "My past wasn't so great. Ny parents died when I was 3 moons and I was left to be fostered by a mother, who didn't want kits at all, but got them anyway. Sometimes my clanmates don't trust me, but I let it slide. Don't let the other cats get to you. They are judgmental and they judge them before they get to know them." replied The she-cat. She playfully bumped his shoulder with hers as she let out a smile. Meadowflower felt some eyes stare at her, but she didn't really care. She could hang out with Shadetail if she wanted to and she would not let anyone bully her.
As she bumped his shoulder, Shadetail had to force his hackles to not rise. A gesture like that in the Syndicate would surely get the gesturers' ears taken off; or at the very least, a vicious argument. But it felt different here, and a playful smirk gave way on his maw. "I'm sure your jokes aren't that mouse-brained," he teased lightly, deciding to nudge her back gently with his own lean shoulder.

The wind had halted its crusade for the time being, and the ShadowClan warrior focused his gaze on the sky above him. Leaf-bare was inching its way slowly to the Clans, and rain could be detected on the breeze. "I wouldn't judge them. The others, I mean," he mewed suddenly, breaking the small bout of silence that had ensued. "The Syndicate caused a lot of grief amongst each of the five Clans. I wouldn't be surprised if no cat ever trusted me at all." With that, he dropped his head and looked at the dirt beneath him, using one unsheathed claw to make three deep lines. A small flicker of rage nestled deep within him, though Shadetail was too focused on his claw marks in the dirt to really take notice of it.