View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:17 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As the tall, young warrior approached her, Willowpaw felt fear poke at her heart. Would her mentor accept her? She had a disibility, this Willowpaw knew, and it took many off guard. She was touchy about it. Very touchy. When her friend, Echopaw, pointed it out, she immediately grew defensive. It was instinct! Ebonyleaf seemed too excited to notice, however, and touched noses with Willowpaw. Her fear sunk down off into the depths of her mind, and was forgotten. Maybe nothing would be said. As Ebonyleaf spoke, Willowpaw straightened. Her eyes were bright and her heart felt light. This was so exciting! Willowpaw studied the molly. She had brown fur and jet black stripes. About half of Ebonyleaf's face was blurry in her eyes, but she could make out those amazing yellow eyes. Willowpaw nodded vigorously at her words. "Train me harder than any apprentice! I want to be the best fighter in all of WindClan!" Willowpaw blinked as she saw movement from the dispersing crowd. It was Eburneanpaw! Nearly squealing with joy, the apprentice bounced up to her friend. She touched noses with him, and almost bounced around at his words. "You'll have to show me all of the best spots in the territory! I've been waiting for ages," Willowpaw purred. As Eburneanpaw spoke to Ebonyleaf, she let her mind wander. What would Echopaw say? She had to tell him too! Eburneanpaw and Echopaw were her best friends right now! Willowpaw blinked as Eburneanpaw turned back to her. Had she been staring at him? Sheepishly, Willowpaw returned the smile.
Ebonyleaf purred, smiling at him. "Good," she purred. "I'm glad your ready!" The female looked eager enough, and Ebonyleaf pondered for a moment when Shen should begin her training. Now would probably work. "Ready for a tour of the territory?" She asked, flicking her tail. She couldn't wait to show this cat all about be warrior code and how to be a true WindClan cat!

Eburneanpaw purred. "Oh yes," he meowed, excitment evident in his tone. "I can't wait!" As she returned the smile, he heard Ebonyleaf speak. "Oh," he meowed, realizing they were going to leave. "See ya later, Willowpaw! Hope your paws don't fall off from walking so far!" He purred, flashing a good-humored grin and flicking her gently on the ear with his tail-tip.
Sorry for length