View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:25 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Siennakit shrugged at the question. "No, I kind of have no idea." She said with a slight shrug. "And I guess that I sometimes practice apprentice-y things..." She trailed off with a short exhale. "Besides, how would I know exactly?" The small kit hesitated for a moment. I really just can't wait to get out of the nursery. She reflected after a moment. Isn't that what most kits wanted to be apprenticed for? To be able to get out of the stuffy nursery, and they could just run forever and ever, not confined in a stupid camp. Did that make her odd, since her mind wasn't exactly on serving her clan or whatever she could imagine other young cats saying, if she raised the question of course.
Setosekit flicked her ear as she listened as though she were shaking off an irritable fly. No, I kind of have no idea. Well, who did? She hoped they would be a warrior who would teach her Battle moves and how to hunt as well as how to become a trustworthy, and compassionate warrior. And I guess that I sometimes practice apprentice-y things... Oh, yes, it was one of Setosekit's favorite things to do. Well, that and visiting Surgestorm. Had Siennakit visited Surgestorm yet? She should. The young she-cat reflected. The female had learned a lot from the patient Medicine Cat. He was nice and polite to her, and it was an added bonus that didn't treat Setosekit like a kit, even though she was one. Besides, how would I know exactly? For this, an answer popped right into her mind. "By watching, of course! It's quite fun, observing how a clan functions. It very orderly, yet still chaotic at times" Setosekit had spent so much of her time watching the apprentices and warriors of WindClan in the clearing that she had picked up quite a few tips and pointers.