Old November 27th, 2017, 11:22 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ~Roseclan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart2329 View Post
[B]

Bayclaw

Bayclaw turned her head as Brokenthorn woke up. "Brokenthorn!" she called out from where she sat. "Stay close I think we may be leaving soon." she said turning her head to look back at the deputy and Thymefall. "The camp is flooding. Fast. I don't want to lose anyone when we leave." she said.
((Lol, I Forgot I Signed up for this....Welp, Whatever, It's Midnight and I'm on Till 3 am..))

Brokenthorn Jumped to his Feet. "Well, I'll Stay Behind, to Make sure We Don't Leave anyone Behind! You go ahead and help with the Elders, And I'll see if the Med Cats need help with the Herbs!" He said, Sprinting off to See where he could Help out most. Of everything, he hated going to the Den of Medicinal herbs, but the rest of the clan needed them, so he put his hatred of herbs behind, for at least until they got settled again. He Walked around the den, noticing there wasn't anyone in the Den just yet, not even a Med cat, o he Sighed. He Grabbed the herbs that he knew, And along with a few he didn't. `Poppy Seeds, those would be useful, but could not be carried in times like these without them spilling...Comfrey, that will be useful...Celandine, That is Good for...Eyesight, so good for the Elders. Cobwebs, well, that's Obvious` He thought, grabbing a rather large ball of cobwebs with his tail. `What else..What else...` he thought, looking around the quickly flooding den.

Last edited by Akari; November 27th, 2017 at 11:24 PM.