View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:53 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

( @Undercover it's totally fine same goes for me cause I'm currently in hell month of my school play and finals are right after! )

Walnutwhiskers nearly let out a sigh of relief when the she-cat understood not to follow his horrible example on how to treat prey. It's something another warrior or apprentice worked hard to catch it shouldn't be wasted. He purred in amusement at her stupefied expression he didn't understand why she was making that expression but he did find it rather amusing. Walnutwhiskers listened intently to the fluffy, silver she-cat. Walnutwhiskers was caught off guard when she mentioned her stomach, "That must be terrible..." He muttered gravely, "Is there anything your stomach could tolerate?" He said addressing Purekit in a way he would address his fellow warriors without knowing it.
When she began to talk about her father he attempted to place the tip of his furry tail on her shoulder to comfort her. However, due to her small size, he ended up hitting her in the face with the abundant amount of fur on his tail, "Sorry!" He quickly apologized drawing back his tail and continued, "It's fine not to know things you know." He muttered, "It just means there is more to learn. Not knowing who your father is completely fine there are many cats in this clan who have no idea who their parents are. You are definitely not the only one." He reassured her.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; November 28th, 2017 at 12:53 AM.