View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Light took in the surprised look on his face and remembered when they were younger. He acted around her now like he had before, but there was something different about him. He looked, well, like he was a deputy. The work had taken its toll, yet the playful sparkle in his eye still remained. She took a step back from the tom when he jumped at her. She wasn't really startled per say, she had just seen her friend practice and she didn't want to get into a fight with him. The she cat gazed into his brilliant blue eyes as they softened and his heart poured out. “Dead? Nah, you can't get rid of me that easily.” She smiled as the tom grew closer. His scent reminded her of home, wrestling when they were apprentices, sleeping together under the stars. She wondered if the black cat remembered all the time they had spent together, how wonderful it had been. She burrowed her head into his neck and sighed in comfort. "Your the only mouse-brain here."
After a some time had passed, she pulled out and gazed into his eyes one more time. She licked his head lovingly, but more like a mother would to a kit. ‘Cant we stay here forever?’
The tom gave her a nudge with his shoulder and began to walk off, looking behind him, indicating that she follow, though he was absolutely delighted that he could see his close friend again he still had stuff he needed to do, or well, that's what he's told himself. He kept a slow pace, one because his pad was hurting slightly, and two because he didn't wish to tire Lightstream, he was told by Honeypool that he was a fairly fast walker. Just then images of the beautiful dusted ginger molly flooded his mind, her smiling, her laughing, her silhouette against the water, the moon's light gently caressing each dip and hill on her fur. His heart began to ache, even more than when he saw his long lost clanmate, he wanted to see the ginger molly, he wanted to be around her, bathe in her presence, honestly it was the same feeling he felt when Lightstream had gone missing. It was an odd feeling, he never felt this way when his mother left, no, there were tears and sadness, no heart aches and want, he still had yet to figure out what it meant.
Fallenstream turned his head and gave the molly a grin "I'm not the one who managed to get myself lost." he shot back, his tail lashing behind him. His ears perked when he heard some of the reeds shudder, but after a while he found out it was the wind, and continued to press forward at his peaceful pace. "Besides, you still didn't answer my question, where have you been all these moons?" he asked once more, his lapis hues meeting hers. He felt the same warmth he felt whenever he looked at Honeypool, they both made him feel warm, both made him feel the need to be around them. The ebony feline returned his gaze to the space in front of him, concern flickered in his hues, for some reason, he felt as though the other ginger molly shouldn't see him with Lightstream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Staying light on her paws, the gray and black furred apprentice poked her head out of a bush ever so slightly, her blue eyes narrowing as she spotted her older brother. Ducking acl behind the bush, the feline crept over to the next one, her tail making the bushes leaves sway slightly as it waved in excitement. Nothing made Splashpaw happier than spending time with her family members. Well... Maybe fawning over toms and teasing others was up there with it, but still, the point is she was happy.
Creeping through a batch of reeds, Splashpaw made sure Fallenstream's back was in her sight, and then she dropped down into a crouch. She wasn't a Thunderclan cat, so her stealth skills weren't the best. Overall, her crouching and leaping skills weren't either. She was a cat who loved the water, and was in it every chance she could get. Her thick, waterproof pelt kept her warm, and her wide paws helped her to paddle strongly through the water. Splashpaw was probably the most accustomed to water out of her age group.
But right now, she was onl land. And currently stalking her brother. Smirking, she refocused her eyes on him, bunched up her hind legs, and took a giant leap, extending her forepaws towards his back.
The tom swiveled his head, his ears perked as he looked around for a grey fluff of some sort. His sister was a trickster, he knew this, she loved playing pranks on him, on her whole family, which was only amusing when it wasn't done to him. He dug his pawtips into the pebbles beneath him, his ears twitching whenever the pebbles scraped against one another, making a high screeching sound. It was only a few seconds long, he heart a small crunching sound, and in two seconds he was tackled to the ground, his sister standing on top of him. Fallenstream was a well built, sturdy tom, it took quite a bit of force and weight to take the ebony tom down, and his sister knew the percice amount of force needed to do so. He let out a grunt as he landed heavily on his chest, pebbles flung here and there. After a few seconds of regaining his breath he let out a laugh and picked himself up, tossing Splashpaw off with ease. "Okay, you win that round, what's the score now? 2 for me and 6 for you? Or would it be 7 now?" he asked, his lapis hues danced with amusement. He and his sister had been in a prank war since his early warrior days, and so far the queen of pranks was winning, Splashpaw. The pair of pranksters managed to pull the rest of their siblings in...except for Pleasentpaw, but then again that was to be expected of the serious tom.

Fallenstream lashed his tail and shook off the moss and pebbles from his silky coat. He liked to think that the main reason his younger was winning was because he was a burly feline, it was a little hard for him to make little noise and hide, especially since he has a pure black pelt, which didn't help him blend in whatsoever. "Okay skippy, now that you've got that out of your system, we've got to hunt...or have you forgotten?" he asked, an amused smirk plastered on his maw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us