View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:04 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Reedpelt smiled and nodded. "You're going to be tested on both hunting and fighting. Now, I've asked a few cats to help with your battle skill assessment. Whisperpaw and Shardpaw," a silver tabby she-cat entered the cave with a larger dark brown tom following her. The two cats sat down next to Reedpelt. "Now, the other Clans aren't going to be fighting fair, so most times you'll be facing two cats. At the moment, you'll be fighting Whisperpaw. She's around your size, so you shouldn't have any problems fighting her off. Once I have decided, you will have the option to take a short break. Then you'll be fighting Shardpaw. Now, Shardpaw's bigger than you are, so you'll need to use your wits as well as your claws. After him, another break, then you'll be fighting them both at the same time. Don't be discouraged if you don't win the battle. I'm assessing you on the moves and how you execute them. You'll be free for the rest of the day after that. Then tomorrow you will be tested on your hunting to give you a little bit of a break. Sound good?"

Whisperpaw smiled eagerly at Ripplepaw. Her excitement was barely contained. "I can't wait to battle!"

Shardpaw just sat there, licking his chest fur. "Just remember, I'm not going easy on you because you're smaller. The fact that you're older should balance that out."
Ripplepaw nodded dutifully to her mentor before turning to the other apprentices. "Me too," She said kindly to Whisperpaw, her ears flicking in annoyance as responded to Shardpaw, "I'd be insulted if you did, Shardpaw." She retorted earnestly.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!