Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn watched as the queen called Loon . She looked around and darted out of the den. She could check up on them later. When she looked at the prey pile she couldn’t resist much to her dismay-she trotted over and picked up a piece of prey. Her ears going flat to her head trying to make herself smaller so she could get back into her den without being noticed. still open

Silent flicked his tail. His eyes following the medicine cat making sure she was out of their range. He then spoke up. “No offense Rune-but love to me is nothing. I have been taught that by my father. The only thing that matters is that you have offspring. To me-love only makes you weak. But I’ll find a cat soon.” his ears flicked back. “Tell me Rune..why do we have such a weak cat in the clan.” he raised his voice a bit so the medicine cat could hear. He flicked his gaze over to the med cat before back to Rune to tell him who he was talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Oh, you really do-" before she could finish, Mink called to Loon. She swallowed hard.

Loon heard his name called. It was Mink, Rune's mate. He trotted over to her. Shard was there too. He glared at her. He turned his attention to Mink.

"Yes Mink?" he nodded his head respectfully.

Mink turned her attention on Loon. "Do you know how to treat a she-cat?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "If I so dare find out you so put a claw on Shard. I will make sure my mate will kick you out of the clan. Is that understood?" she meowed sternly. Her green eyes blazed.

Rune nodded. "I do know." when Silent started talking about Dawn. He shrugged. "We need her, even with my mate soon to be expecting. I need a healer." he grinned. "Now don't tell me you have a weakness for the she-cat, do you.?"

Valkryie looked around her eyes landing on Dawn. "Dawn would you like to share?" she asked pointing to the bird.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 29th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.