View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:59 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Well, he had actually fallen for it. Oriolekit wasn't sure whether she should be happy or relieved. Obviously both, but which one of them should be the dominate one? Of course Oriolekit was a very proud cat, she didn't like being tricked or being wrong and therefor wanted to assume that she had actually tricked the medicine cat. But her plan to get back to camp had failed, so there was a reason to feel bad as well. Plus, what if Surgestorm could tell that she had been lying to keep herself out of trouble? That would mean she was in for something seriously bad. But, she didn't dare think about it for too long. She needed to stay and eager kit that she appeared to be either way. She was always excited, and eager, but she needed to pretend to be at the moment because her excitement was begging to waver.
Surgestorm and the kitten wouldn't have to go far. There might not be many trees in WindClan territory, but the few they had were huge. He headed toward the nearest one, knowing its reputation for mice. WindClan cats weren't the best at catching them, so they seemed to thrive in the large oak's roots. And of course, where mice thrived, bile was present in large loads. As they neared, he was first assalted with the mouth watering smell of prey, but as they neared the smell began to be overpowered by something different. The closer they got, the more foul the scent became. Surgestorm swallowed the bile rising in his throat as they stopped only fox-lengths from the tree, watching as a few mice scurried back into their hiding places. "Here we are," He meowed, smiling innocently at Oriolekit over his shoulder as if it didn't smell awful. "Ready to get to work?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!