View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Riiight," Marshjump laughed with a roll of his eyes, batting her lightly on the head and shaking his own head softly. Her next words made him laugh again, and his tail began to twitch with amusement, dark eyes lighting up with sparks of laughter. "Um, excuse you, my charm will most certainly work!" Marshjump mewed, batting her on the head again. But, her next words caught him off guard. Mintkit? His apprentice? That'd be amazing... He thought, his eyes widening slightly as he imagined what the Clan would do if he and Mintkit really did become mentor and apprentice. They would be an unstoppable combination. "Of course, lil' Minty. I promise." He mewed with a grin on his maw. He had already partly trained her - this would just be sort of like a continuation of that.
"Well, I sure hope so! Otherwise we're doomed," Mintkit exclaimed dramatically, letting out a giggle as he batted her on the head, which she ducked down quickly. She swiped at him playfully, batting at his chest. She smirked to herself at the surprised look that crossed Marshjump's face when she mentioned becoming his apprentice. It was a great thought for her. Mintkit would have to ask Snowstar what she thought about that. Hopefully her mother would agree. Marshjump was already sorta training her anyway, right? This would just be more official. Once she became an apprentice. The young she-cat looked up at him, and grinned. "Good!" She purred, flicking her tail under his chin. "We'll make a great team, ya know. The other Clans wouldn't dare mess with ThunderClan once they see us." Her ice blue eyes sparkled as she gazed up at him, head tilting slightly and a smile on her maw. "Just me and you - Marshy and Minty. Best team in the world."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust