View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Forever." Marshjump agreed, nodding as though that were the final word on the matter. In his mind, it was. Marshy and Minty sounded like the perfect team - the dream team - taking on the world forever. They would always be together. Marshjump couldn't wait until the day when Mintkit might actually be his apprentice. Wouldn't that be awesome? The tom purred low in his throat, his tail twitching back and forth with excitement as he imagined them taking on the other Clans. The threat from WindClan would disappear, and everything would be great... he felt like a young apprentice again (though he hadn't been a warrior for long) dreaming of the glory days when he would be a hero. Everyone wanted to be a hero. Not everyone got that chance. Marshjump was pretty sure he would never be a REAL hero, but he might at least get to the point where he would be considered someone who had made sacrifices for his Clan. "So, Minty, what do you say we go celebrate?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat. Now that Mintkit was older, she just might be able to be snuck out into the territory. Just maybe.
"Forever." Mintkit echoed, smiling brightly up at her best friend. "That sounds great to me." And it did. It sounded completely perfect, because it was. Mintkit couldn't have asked for a better best friend than Marshjump, ever. She hadn't even known she wanted a best friend until she met him. And both of them taking on the world together sounded amazing. Because they'd be together. Marshy and Minty. Best friends. And that was all the young she-cat wanted. The blue-point Siamese stretched up on her paws, which were tingling with excitement, wanting to - Celebrate. Marshjump had said the word almost as soon as Mintkit had thought it, and it made her grin. "Marshyyy, you read my mind." She teased, bumping her head against the warrior's paws playfully before looking toward the camp entrance, then the nursery, before turning back to Marshjump with a smirk. "Sure! And how shall we celebrate today, O' Great Warrior?" Her whiskers twitched, but her ice blue eyes were solemn as her eyes met the Tom's. Marshjump would definitely be a great warrior. She knew that. She was betting on it. "Little run through the territory, maybe?" She tilted her head at him, sitting back with a smile.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust