Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rowena smiled but it was genuine this time
" That's right my dear. " she meowed and sat down her tail curled around her feet neatly her nose twitched
" I heard your mates with rune? Must be an honor. " she said and dipped her head in respect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shard smiled and nodded. Holly scuttled forward, her two brothers following closely. Holly reached them first and looked down at Apollo and Octavia. She stared at them. She was a lot bigger than them. She reached down and licked Apollo's head. Snake and Slash sat down next to her. Snake didn't know what to think of the smaller kits, so he just stared at them. Slash looked at them like if he touched them they would break.
"They're so small..." Slash tilted his head.
"Well they were just born, mouse-brain!" Snake exclaimed.
"C'mon guys, you just got to be careful with them." Holly mewed, her tiny voice rang out above her brothers'. "You're not going to break them."
Mink turned and looked at Rowena. "I guess it is." she sighed with a tilt of her head. Then she turned back to look at her kittens, she watched Shard's kits looked at the newborns with wide eyes. "What about you Rowena?" she asked watching the kits. Then she looked up at Shard. "I think Holly is taken a liking in Apollo." she giggled. Her ears were moved in the direction of Rowena so she could hear the she-cat speak.

Apollo felt Holly's touch and started to purr. He tried to move away from his mother to see who the touch was from. It didn't smell like his mother.

Octavia let out a wail as Apollo moved.