Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:59 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ivypaw stood in the camp her eyes wide. This is a dream. A starclan cat needs to speak to me. I’m not dead. No way. I’m not dead! Death is impossible, right? I was only bleeding severely. I couldn’t die from that could I? she blinked awaiting the cat who’d tell her a prophecy,” I’M WAITING FOR MY PROPHECY! YOU COULD BE FASTER!” She shouted rather annoyed unaware that she was dead @seasalt
The thin black she-cat was watching the apprentice from afar, amber-yellow optics lit with amusement, but irritated. Amused, that they were unaware of their doom that had just happened moments ago. Irritated, that they were so impatient. Patience is key. And, Shallowfall never knew of any prophecy, but.. did that really matter? Not by much for the she-cat. The she-cat decided to approach the apprentice, "Well, it seems you are in quite a predicament here dear." The thin black cat had a serious edge to her, but seemed to be on the thoughtful side at the moment, though her eyes were lit up with amusement. This was going to be a job. "Impatient, impatient. StarClan doesn't give prophecies to just any cat at the random, if you were in a prophecy, you wouldn't be dead, wouldn't you?" Shallowfall was getting straight the point, blunt as it were. She wasn't going to not tell her straight up. It was better to tell the she-cat, anyways. This would be very irritating.