Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shatter, flicked his ear, the only reaction to Silent's emotion. At least someone sticks to their name, for StarClan's sake. Watching Dawn go, the tabby tom let out a sigh. "You might as well grab something to eat before we leave." He meowed to the other tom, finally turning to face him. Picking a small shrew for himself, the grim tom cat padded to the edge of the clearing. Now they just had to wait for Hawkfire. He'd better get his tail over here quicker than I can say 'mouse'. I'm not patient and he knows it.
Silent picked up a rather small mouse. He wasn’t hungry. But he ate it anyway. He didn’t want to make a fool out of himself if he was too hungry to hunt.

Dawn sat down after getting out of camp for a while. She lied. She wasn’t getting supplies, her stock was more than full. She just needed to get out of camp. She hated it there. Yet she never ran away. Probably because she won’t be able to fend for herself. The sixteen moon old trotted over to a puddle md began to lap from it. ‘None of those thoughts.’ she scolded herself in her mind. ‘This is a time of peace.’ she closed her eyes and breathed in and out. For once. She was happy. She was hearing the birds beautiful calls and the feel of the wind on her fur. Yet she was totally unaware of her surroundings.