View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
spireflare sighed. this was his last apprentice until he moved on from this place. the thought made him smile honestly. he could feel his brothers throat under his claws, hear the tear in his throat,the claw in between his toes. the feeling of wind in his fur as he would run far, far away away from this place. away from his past, away from clan rules, away from dumbass leaders. but, he was here for now. tending to the knowledge of some kit. he padded into the training moor, ginger fur slightly ruffled up from his patrol before this. he was bigger then most windclan cats, not having the thin and skinny build, but muscular and broad; like a shadowclan cat. he had scars painted all over his body, it was obvious he was hotheaded. anyways, he padded inside, eyes in slits. he honestly wanted to get this over with.
Finally, after what was deemed too long by the young cat, a ginger tom made his way into the training moor, Egretpaw idly crushing a black beetle that had been so unfortunate as to have been seen by the young cat. For a moment be was entertained as the creature squirmed and then ceased as it was crushed beneath his one paw, a satisfying crunch being heard as its life was taken by him. It was no where near as satisfying as screaming at some other cat and making them cry, but it was something.
The apprentice's gaze flickered up to look at the tom, his green gaze quickly picking out the bigger build, the scars, the demeanor, not that any of that mattered to him at all. "You're my mentor?" Meowed the white young tom with a sort of sneer, sitting up a little bit, not quite as slouched as he was before. "They might as well have assigned me an elder." He nodded to the scars that littered the toms pelt, perhaps even hinting that the warrior was hindered by the scarring. Rolling his eyes, Egretpaw stood with a small flick of his tail. His fur was unkempt and stuck up in weird ways and in small clumps.
"Whatever, lets just get this over with so I can go back to camp."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?