View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:53 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@juniper

The pure white feline padded into the clearing, his dainty paws making not a single noise as he cut through the empty space. It was oddly empty for it being Thunderclan and it being a sunny, fairly cold day, it baffled the tom. Everything about the warrior was elegant, his long, silky fur, his small, slim build, his elegant, hypnotic stride, even his blue eyes were stunning, the way they would melt into a soothing forest green the closer you got to the center. Rosebubble was often mistaken for a molly, and if he was being honest, he didn't mind it all too much, he didn't find it enjoyable to be male, most of them just swooned over mollies, he never found the opposite gender to be attractive, rather, his gender. He often found himself staring at well build, muscular warriors, if anything it was his only weakness. The cloud colored warrior gently laid himself down in the sunniest, unoccupited spot in clan and wound his tail around his paws, his hues raking across the clearing, seeing which handsome tom would grace him with their presence today.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us