View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom dipped his head in greeting and gave her a strained smile, the word 'deputy' left a taint in his soul, it still didn't sound right when it was directed or coming from him. " I was the deputy...now I've taken Russetstar's place, and don't worry, he's perfectly fine, he just stepped down because of the stress." he stated, his tail tip flicking as he watched the white, brown dusted molly look around the den. After a few moments of silence he took a deep breath and shifted on his haunches "Well...if it was specifically for Russetstar than I can call for him...he'd probably love to help out however he could." he began "But if it involves Riverclan as a whole, you will be speaking with me." his warm voice now suddenly turned cold, no more soft, strained smile plastered on his face. All the welcoming warmth that he had been taught to use at a young age had vanished, his voice was now stern and held a little threat in it, not much, but just enough to let the Thunderclan leader know that he was serious about his place, or at least to convince both himself and her that she was serious. His lapis hues, which were once warm, were now cold and if one looked closely, seemed as though the were glowing. Fallenstream had learned this from his father, this two faced lie, how to seem welcoming and promising, then in the next seconds turn cold and dangerous, seems as though the ebony felines father had left the ebony feline with a few more lessons that he had originally thought.
Snowstar's ears flicked when Fallenstream announced that he'd taken Russetstar's place. She had no time for any other questions before the Tom added that Russetstar was fine, and had only resigned due to stress. "Oh, good," She sighed, letting out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She frowned, and realized how that sentence must have sounded, quickly rushing to explain. "Well - Not good that he resigned, of course not, Russetstar was a good leader. I meant, like, good that he was okay, you know? That resignation was the only reason for... I'm gonna shut up now. Um... Congratulations, by the way, I'm sure you'll do great." She added quickly, snapping her jaws shut and shaking her head at herself. Really, Snowy? Great first impression.

She was silent until Fallenstream spoke up again, and watched, blinking as the Tom's eyes went cold. It made her slightly uncomfortable. Oh this isn't going to go well, is it? She couldn't help but think, shifting her paws and staring at the ebony Tom with a frown. "Oh, of course - Right," She'd almost forgotten what she'd needed to discuss. "Yes, well, it does involve all of RiverClan." She twitched her ears hesitantly, wondering if this was a good idea after all. RiverClan had clearly just lost their leader - Just to resignation, though, to Snowstar's relief - So was it a good idea to go asking RiverClan to join the fight? The Siamese shook the thoughts away.

"Well, I'm sure you saw at the last gathering, things have not been going smoothly for ThunderClan and WindClan."
Her ears flattened slightly. "There's going to be a war. And I understand completely if you don't wish to bring your Clan into the middle of it, but..." Her ice blue eyes met the Fallenstream's cold blue ones. "ThunderClan and WindClan are meeting on the battlefield, with or without allies. Again... I understand if you don't want to bring RiverClan into this, but if you do consider it, I'd like to know if you would fight with ThunderClan." Snowstar's tail tip twitched, her tail wrapping around her left back leg and her ears flicking back as she stared at the Tom. There. She'd done it. And hopefully she'd done it right. Hopefully she gained a new ally.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust