View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:08 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender smiles as he begins to whisper into her ear “ ... he doesn’t know about her yet” he says calmly as Sasuke tilts his head “ ... sister father you had a sister?” Ender smiles “ yes but that’s for a other time anyway Yang here is here to help you with something... something important “
Yang Whipped her Head Around to Look at Ender, Her Eyes Seemingly on Fire. `If You Don't Shut your mouth....` She thought, Wanting to strangle him with one, if not all of her tails. Him talking was ruining it, and for her to do this, she had to Find the right emotion that the kid was using to suppress his abilities, and if it was not an emotion, than what was physically Holding him back. And it was pretty obvious that the kid did not want to accept what he was, at least from what Ender had told her, So it would most likely be linked to Anger, or so she thought. She knew she would probably get injured if it was, since the kid would not be able to control his newfound abilities, since even with younger kitsunes, it was like that. Nobody, of any species, was born with control...
"Hush!" Was all she Said, before turning back to the kid. "Wait...you can understand me to?" She asked, Somewhat Bewildered. `If so, he should have told me...` She thought, Silently Sighing.