View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Ceifro..." Was all he Said, While he looked the Other Being over. The Electricity that had been sparking along his pelt slowly died down, realizing the being was more not as afraid of him as he had hoped. "Have you Perhaps seen a Fox with nine tails Run By?" He asked, Lifting his head slightly to look him in the eyes. "There may or may not have been a Dragon Accompanying her.." He said, trying to see if he could track down where the Duo went.
Rowan shrugged, clueless. "Maybe, maybe not. They may have seen me running by but no, I don't remember seeing a fox with nine tails. Four, yeah but nine nope." He replied to Ceirfo's question. Of course when he meant by seeing someone with four tails, he was referring to his father. Rowan's ear twitched. "Why you want to know?" He asked. His crow croaked, hopping side to side. Rowan turned his head to glare at his crow, "Did you see something? Or just being annoying on purpose?" He asked Emerson. Emerson stopped making noise, like he was pausing. He nodded, but Rowan had a feeling he was lying but went along with it. The crow's wing pointed to west, nodding. Rowan looked back at Ceirfo, "Emerson say they headed west. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc