View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:45 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Streampaw looked around the grove, her eyes lighting up as she saw all the tree's around her. "It's so beautiful!" gasped Streampaw, being as calm as she could. The apprentice looked up at Feathersong with a serious face. So far I've been keeping my excitement inside, since she told me to calm down the first time. Streampaw kept her cool even after she heard a couple of Squiirels in the tree's above them.
"Yes, it is," Feathersong agreed, seating herself down and looking at Streampaw. "Now, I want you to tell me what you can sense- what you smell, what you hear." Yes, this was a rather good approach to hunting, at least it was for the molly when she was learning how to hunt. Next, she could check out Streampaw's hunting crouch and touch that up a bit, and then... then, Streampaw could try to catch this squirrel she apparently wanted to find so badly. A small smile reappeared on the molly's face- seeing the younger feline so happy made her joyous in return. Plus, so far everything was going great! The normally excited apprentice was even staying calm- and the warrior was thankful for the effort being put into that. I have a wonderful apprentice, the tabby thought thankfully. What if she had to mentor a cat she didn't get along with? That would have been simply awful- so she was quite happy that the cat she was paired with ended up being like another daughter to Feathersong.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|