View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:20 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Sam snarled at ivy or ' icy' she still wasn't happy with her. The wolf hit the bars and walked around in circles her eye twitched she was starting to feel like the animal she was back then . Her eyes glowed yellow and she formed to the wolf full of anger and hate . She jumped at the cage and bit the bar she hates being caged! She barked a few times
Rein sighed and walked to a book store she was about to open the door while a white van drove up her ear twitched and ignored it until a DArt Shot in her neck which made her hiss. Her pupils shrunk and she yowled her eyes glowed and her tail thrashed her beast mode was activated but she couldn't shut it off . The van drove off quickly . Rein yowled loudly and started attacking random things she just couldn't stop.
"Guys take rein back. We got someone. Abort plan b!" Hugo said. Icy was getting Sam out with Abby secretly. Max was in front of the car as she smashed the enigine and killed the goons.
"I have rein hugo" max said.
"Roger and out" Hugo said as Abby had opened the cell and hugged sam.
-----
Max took the dart out of rein neck she teleported her and rein to blackhood cabin.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; December 2nd, 2017 at 08:31 AM.