View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose crouched, ready to jump over her sister when she had reached her. She paused, the scent of a fox drifted towards her nose. She dismissed it when realizing it was a few hours old. She smiled and turned again towards Rosebelly. She shifted her paws on the rough ground and felt the leaves tear underneath her paws. She saw her sister was much closer than she was a few seconds ago. "You're fast," She laughed but quickly looked turned her head in both directions to make sure no fox was there to harm them. When she was sure there were no predators, she leaped up and twisted around to see her sister's face. She quickly shifted her body so that she would land on her feet. She giggled happily and she felt her body cut through the cool air.
Rosebelly trotted over to Darkrose as she stopped. It had done her leg good to be used, but it began to ache after that momentary setback. She began to smile at her sister, but as the sour scent blew towards her nose, she felt her breath catch. Rosebelly took a step back, hackles rising. Her amber eyes were wide with horror. As Darkrose playfully leaped into the air, Rosebelly pressed herself to the ground. Not again, she screeched in her mind. Rosebelly began to back up further and further until she hit a solid surface. "No!" But as she turned around, it was just a tree. Rosebelly began to take shallow breaths. "We have to leave, Darkrose. I can't- you can't-! Please come back to camp with me," she pleaded. Rosebelly couldn't place why, but that scent of fox had brought back a face to her mind. It was gray on top and white on the bottom. Its eyes were amber and warm, while its smile was kind and trusting. Rosebelly felt a wave of sadness pierce her heart, but she shook it off. Why should she be sad? She doesn't even know that cat! Swallowing as she focused back into reality, Rosebelly watched Darkrose and listened for foxes.

(Bump @Mad-Hatter )

Last edited by Role; December 3rd, 2017 at 05:01 PM.