View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar gazed at the young cat as she spoke, nodding softly. Yes, that was understandable. Losing Wheatfur couldn't have been easy on Caliapaw - It wasn't easy on anyone. She shifted her paws and looked at the young medicine cat. "I understand," She said softly, her ice blue eyes flickering around for a moment before she looked over at Caliapaw again. "I just figured, we haven't properly met. We've both been... Distracted, I guess, and I figure now would be a good time to talk... Though if you're busy right now, I could come back later?" She offered, looking around again. She didn't want to barge in and take Caliapaw's attention away from any patients she had, but it didn't seem like she had her paws full at the moment, so this could be a good time. In any case, Snowstar was looking forward to getting to know Caliapaw a little more.
"I'm not busy," The feline said. Her voice was unusually soft, a result of feeling drained and tired. This first loss had not been easy on her, and she hadn't felt much like eating or sleeping - and she'd just starting doing both more reguarly after Wheatfur's death. The she cat flicked her tail, inviting Snowstar to sit down. A conversation might do her some good. She was mainly waiting for the leader to initiate it, however. She knew about the tensions with WindClan - there was no advice she could give on that, just that she was sick of it and frankly wished that it would end. If the topic came up, she was likely to say so in no uncertain terms, but at the same time, Caliapaw really wanted to stay on the young leader's good side. Wheatfur hadn't had much to say about Snowstar, and the medicine cat had always wondered why. Maybe they hadn't been very close? She wanted to ask about that, but just in case there was bias, she didn't want her memories of the former medicine cat tarnished or darkened in any way. She had good memories of the tom. "I might sort some herbs while we talk, if you don't mind." The den was fairly clean, since Caliapaw had been doing nothing but working pretty much since Ivypaw had died, with the occasional break. The apprentice's death had hit her pretty hard. Especially since she had currently been trying to save her when she died.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.