View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark honestly just wanted the best for Hunterfang and could see that his friend didn't want to talk about Ratheart. Figuring that Hunterfang would talk about it when he was ready, Asphodlespark only shrugged and replied, "Okay...I believe you." He didn't, but he also didn't want to push the other tom. Asphodelspark looked at the sky with a wistful expression and mused, "I think everyone is a little on edge because of the upcoming battle. I wonder if things are the same over at Thunderclan." Asphodelspark wasn't sure why he was thinking so much about Thunderclan. He knew that his loyalties lay completely with Windclan and that he would fight with all of his strength for the clan, but something about the thought of fighting another clan always made him think more about the day to day of said clan.
Hunterfang bit back a relieved sigh when Asphodelspark let the matter drop, nodding slightly at the words. When the other Tom started wondering about whether it was like this in ThunderClan, his thoughts instantly were directed to his birth Clan, slightly curious about that himself. "Probably." He finally said with a sigh, tilting his head. "I mean, I know they're not just sitting across the border all relaxed or something. They're most likely just as stressed about it was we are." And a tiny part of him hoped that was the case, hoped that ThunderClan was just as on edge. And then another part of him felt bad for thinking that because WindClan or not, ThunderClan would always be his first home. But, still. Now his thoughts drifted again, thinking of ThunderClan. He would fight for WindClan to the end, but still, thinking of fighting against his birth Clan had him... Confused.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust