View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
As Asphodelspark listened to Hunterfang, he felt some of his anxiety melting away. The other Tom had said pretty much all that needed to be said and Asphodel only gave s disgruntled groan and flopped onto his side. “If only we could make them see...” with a shrug, the ginger tom twisted until he was laying on his back and stretched his paws to the sky, stretching out his limbs with a few satisfying cracks. When he was finished, he flopped back onto his side and faced Hunterfang again with a weary expression.
"If only." Hunterfang echoed, shaking his head slightly with a sigh. His tail curled around his paws, watching Asphodelspark stretch for a second before turning to look around. "So, what else is new, then?" He questioned, ears flicking as his gaze drifted around. It seemed like it was time to end the conversation about ThunderClan now, so maybe they could move on to lighter subjects now. "That girl of yours - You seen her recently?" He questioned, turning back to Asphodelspark. He couldn't quite remember the name of the she-cat Asphodel had the crush on, and it had him thinking hard now, head tilting slightly as he wondered. His brown eyes held Asphodelspark's gaze, though, even as his thoughts seemed to drift.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust