View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Mayflower
Thistlepaw walked alongside Chanterellepaw, keeping close to camp in case her leg started to bother her and she needed to get back quickly. She seemed to be doing rather well all in all. Maybe she moved a tiny bit slower, but he had a smaller stride than her anyway, so it worked. The day was warmer than is had been lately. A light breeze blew across the open moor and the grass and heather danced in the wind as warm sunlight shown down on the too young cats. It was so peaceful. The little grey tom looked over at the shecat. "Is your leg bothering you at all?" he asked.
"No, it's fine," Chanterellepaw said more curt than she intended. "Sorry if that sounded rude, I just don't like it when people are always worried about my leg." To the molly, people obsessing over her leg was as bad as someone worrying about a deaf cat's ears all the time. It was like they weren't focusing on the cat, just what was wrong with them. Although she had originally acted like that, she figured. Before her injury, that was. Scowling involuntarily, Chanterellepaw looked at the little tom and then flicked her tail, breathing in the light breeze deeply.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-