View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:12 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
(SolarWarrior is what they're called.)
"Oh come on sweetheart, you've got to stop being so mean especially when I'm being so nice to you!" He snapped, grabbing her wrist. "So whaddaya say we put our differences behind us, huh?"

Meanwhile...
"Where's Scar at?" 'Lake asked when he got back from the shed. (It'd taken him a minute as he had dropped several things... That knocked several other things over... That caused several crazy chain reactions that nearly killed him and made a mess that he had to clean up...[Blake is officially the most accident prone character I know. XD]) Calamity looked up from her work and explained. "She's gonna get drinks, it taking her a minute though. You mind goin in there and helpin her find the cups?" Blake nodded and headed inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Her eyes turned icy and she backed even more against the counter, like a cornered cat. “Back off,” She said in a threatening voice.
Bump~