View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:53 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"you have reached the age of six moons,and it is time to become an apprentice,from this day intill you get your medicine cat name will be ravenpaw.your mentor willl be swiftowl.i hope swiftowl will pass down all he knows to you."dragonstar said to the apprentice"swiftowl please step forward.
"you are ready to take on an apprentice.you will be the mentor of ravenpaw i expect you to pass down all you know to this apprentice"(apprentice and mentor touch noses)she greets ravenpaw's new name and jumps down from the rock and walks up to swiftowl.dragonstar said"i can show you where the mooncaver is at the half-moon"
@PeaFlower

Swiftowl stepped forward at the mention of his name. Ravenkit, now Ravenpaw, would be his third apprentice, so the old tom was used to the ceremony by now.
He went to touch Ravenpaw's nose and felt nostalgia fill his mind once again.
He quietly greeted his apprentice's new name, something akin to worry flashed in his eyes as a memory from long ago came back to him, though he quickly forgot about it as he turned around when he heard pawsteps coming his way.
At Dragonstar's offer, he nodded. "That would be greatly appreciated, Dragonstar."

He turned to his now officialized apprentice, and showed a bit of affection on his face, though it was a brief thing.
"Though it'd be great to find some more herbs until then." He said, taking his usual grumpy tone again as he went back to thinking about Medicine Cat business, though his eyes still faintly sparkled with some kind of pride.
@Okapi

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 3rd, 2017 at 02:53 PM.