View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice’s brows furrowed with irritation that the male’s growl, parting her jaws to admit a nasty retort, but she heard her mentor give a crisp sigh. It sounded almost disappointed in a certain way that made an ache form in her chest, not wishing to fail Raspberrybubble’s teachings. Newtpaw glared at Lobsterbreathe from across the borderline, her tail twitching behind her. “Until next time, Riverclan warrior.” She said to him, almost making it sound like a threat with a low tone as she stuck her tongue out at the tomcat before she ran after the older shecat and continued to do her job, which was marking the border. “I’m sorry, Raspberrybubble.” The shecat mewed to her mentor, ears flattening, “Are you disappointed in me?”
Rasberrybubble saw her stick her tounge out and toss an insult across the borderNo! 93%...but phew she finished this! She passed Rasberrybubble heard her question and gave Newtpaw a gentle lick,” No Newtpaw. Not at all...Your required by Goldenstar to when your assessed on the border patrol get a 75% or above, while I find that not good enough, I aim for over 90%, you got a 93% so I’m quiet pleased.” She purred in pride for Newtpaw Only a hunting test, fighting test, and my personal add in the apprentice duty test.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here