View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Snow looked at her mother. Her green eyes were now a weak gray. Afraid of being shocked she laid down and stayed quiet. Lisa sword starting to glow.
----
Max purred. She saw a memory that rein had to. It was all of them they had together but the big one was their wedding.
Weiss was wide eyed she felt one of her eyes twitch she pulled the sword back on his throat causing him to grunt " so you do have a heart in there? I thought I crushed it ! " he said and Weiss neck creaked a bit she was so angry that there were no words. " why? " she asked " why! Because you had everything you could ever have wanted ! But oh no ever since you embarrassed me in front of every one I lost it! So the only chance I had to make you obey was to turn your heart into words stone . " Jacques said remembering a bull being made by light from his daughter . Weiss lost it she yelled and knocked him out from the end of her swords handle . Frost broke snow free from her cage " sis... " she said and hugged her sister
_____
Rein had a small purr when she remembered her ears flattened but she shook her head and hissed she tackled Max down and bared her teeth . Her tail thrashed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )