View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike blinked, as she came over. "No, I don't see any harm in that. You aren't hunting, so all is fine." He nodded, however he spoke before he knew. Without thinking which he shouldn't have. He rarely ever did that, more logical than emotional. He couldn't help but admire her beauty, Flarestrike realized he was staring. Which made him a bit awkward, as he just gave a small smile. I think I'm allowed to admire someone outside the clan, right? Gah! She really is nice, though. Without getting a answer to his question, he decided to think of a joke. Hopefully Flarestrike didn't make a fool out of himself, if he already hadn't. However he didn't speak, instead of saying a joke... he said what he was thinking. "You are really beautiful." He said, Flarestrike blinked. His body grew tense, waiting for her answer. Why did I say that? Oh, she going to hate me now. She going to think I was strange and run away. Quick, Flarestrike say something that makes it better!"Sorry, that sounded a little strange. It just I couldn't help but to admire your beauty." He dipped his head a little, awkwardly.
Splashpool didn't run away or think he was strange. "Your not too bad either." she meowed in confidence as her fur grew hot in embarrassment as she meowed that to Flarestrike. Splashpool placed her tail on his back, scooting a little closer, letting out a light purr. What are you doing Splashpool? Why are you feeling this way about this tom? There's tom's in Riverclan! But this one's different. I've never truted a cat in Riverclan before. They take one look at me and walk away. All of a sudden Splashpool's ears fell back on her head, making a bit of room between her and Flarestrike to keep on the safe side.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.