View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Summerkit placed her paw on the leaf as the other kit jumped out if her nest. "I got it from the bush outside the nursery. It's the biggest one I could find." replied Summerkit, a bit taken back at Shiverkit being interested in her finding. The kit had spend almost a couple hours searching for the biggest leaf after she had wanted to go out of camp with her apprentice friend, but instead he gave her the task to find thie leaf. "One of my apprentice friends asked me to find it so I did." The kit meowed.
Shiverkit crouched down as close as possible to the leaf on the floor.
Her blue eyes widened when she realized that not too long ago she was the size of this leaf. She quickly stood up and exclaimed, "This is the size of some of the younger kits!" She said in excitement. She listens closely to Summerkit's story of why she had the leaf in the first place. SHiverkit was puzzled, "Why would you want to go into the territory it's scary out there..." She shivered remembering her own experience in the territory.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|