View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Tell me I have the whole day off :3)
Angel smiles “ okay want me to heat up some cocoa? While you pick the movie or something?” He asks happily
(( oh that’s cool i was at school so i couldn’t reply, i’m home now though so i’ll type it-

it’s weird, and slightly depressing, just a warning-
essentially, i don’t think tord would ever get into a very serious relationship with angel, he would rather just have a very nice friendship that sometimes got mistaken for a romantic relationship. anyways, angel would keep him happy for awhile, enough for him to stop cutting and having thoughts of suicide for awhile, by the time sage goes to try and find naruto to tell him about the abuse or something (however rubinaito wants to do it) tord would have sort of entered a depressed stage again, and decides he would commit suicide, i don’t know where i would go from there, but maybe angel would try to find sasuke or something of the sort, it’s horrible, i know, ))

Tord shrugged. “Sure,” he smiled, though he didn’t think they had a whole bunch of movies in this house. Maybe he could rent something really quickly, he didn’t know. He adjusted his weight from one foot to the other, looking at the tv awkwardly.