View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beveon View Post
Winterkit looked up at the queen and snuggled up to petalflower still a bit cold and she purred feeling cared for

Winterkit woke up looking up at the queen then snuggled closer to her cause she got hit by cold wind then she purred she finally felt cared for

Winterkit was woken by the sudden warmness and looked up at petalflower she shivered cause a cold wind hit her pelt then buried her self in the queens fur to keep warm then she started purring till she fell asleep again

Winterkit woke up and looked at the queen then buried herself in the queens fur cause a cold wind drifted into the nursery she smiled then fell asleep puring

Winterkit woke up her ear twitching seeing the queen curled up beside her keeping her warm she smiled then fell back asleep purring

The kit started to purr in her sleep her ear twitching in her sleep then she rolled over and lay her head on the queens front leg

Winterkit woke up and looked up at petalflower then she uncurled then rolled over so she was closer to petalflower so she can not be hit by the drift of cold breeze coming into the nursery
Petalflower licked the kits head in a purr. The queen had lost her last surviving kit to a sickness and so she was in the nuresery with no family left. She knew how Winterkit felt, since she had been left to die outside the Thunderclan border. She was lucky enough to not have gotten killed by some kind of animal. "It's okay. Just rest young one." purred Petalflower.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.