View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@Shay the hunting party is in a nearby woods)
Silents nose picked up a scent of smoke. He was alarmed thinking a fire was starting but quickly noticed no red and orange flames where near. He followed the scent courios that yelped in suprise. He rushed towards the fluff of fur on the ground.

Dawn whimpered dragging the huge rabbit towards them. “I-it attacked me!” She mewed as soon as she was close enough and ran behind them as if making sure it wouldn’t attack her. She started to frantically groom her fur.

Wolf nodded. “Thank you. Yours is great too for a first timer.” She listened to his question. “I don’t-“ her jaw hung open once she saw Dawn’s catch. “WHOA!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Jinx, startled, leaped to her paws, her ears erect and pointed. She sniffed this strange cat, which ended in a bout of coughing. A bit of wheezing followed, but it quickly subsided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent didn’t flinch. “Are you alright lady..Er..what’s your name miss..?”
The toms' fur bristled, their tails bushing to twice their regular size. Thunder instinctively unsheathed his claws, and Lightning stepped back. "Alright, who's there?" Thunder snarled as he heard voices.