Thread: Monster school
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Monster school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Fine.See you then!" he snapped,storming the other way to his own class.'He sounded like a scientist talking about brains,and all scientist care about is discting things.' he thought.
(he had a bad experience with scientist so that kinda is why hates him talking about brains and ability and stuff)
(MMMM) Class was boring again like normal. He doodled to pass time. He thought over things like he was spinning a top in his mind trying to find something else in it. Why do monsters still hate humans I mean sure some humans kill monsters but they kill us too but we don't mostly hate their guts!
If only life was like that undertale game a few options thats all! Fight act Food(item) and mercy! That would be alot better then life woundn't be so hard.
guess that just to show you life is thought to be toyed with but it toys with us!
He hated the way it sounded in his mind. It made him look wise and smart but that wasn't him, He was avarage and little witted. For once he was glad he was going to be beat up. He had wanted to fight for so long. He didn't know why he justed wanted to. Maybe it was stress and anger about the whole thing... No it had to be something else or why would he stay? Just like wolfy (Swifthearts characters nickname in my mind) had said Why stay? Jack mulled over this for the rest of class until the bell rang for them to leave.Now lunch okay..... what should I make? soba with onigiri? ya I'm good at that. ( @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Rhubarb; December 5th, 2017 at 09:33 PM.