View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:16 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
( @Undercover it's totally fine same goes for me cause I'm currently in hell month of my school play and finals are right after! )

Walnutwhiskers nearly let out a sigh of relief when the she-cat understood not to follow his horrible example on how to treat prey. It's something another warrior or apprentice worked hard to catch it shouldn't be wasted. He purred in amusement at her stupefied expression he didn't understand why she was making that expression but he did find it rather amusing. Walnutwhiskers listened intently to the fluffy, silver she-cat. Walnutwhiskers was caught off guard when she mentioned her stomach, "That must be terrible..." He muttered gravely, "Is there anything your stomach could tolerate?" He said addressing Purekit in a way he would address his fellow warriors without knowing it.
When she began to talk about her father he attempted to place the tip of his furry tail on her shoulder to comfort her. However, due to her small size, he ended up hitting her in the face with the abundant amount of fur on his tail, "Sorry!" He quickly apologized drawing back his tail and continued, "It's fine not to know things you know." He muttered, "It just means there is more to learn. Not knowing who your father is completely fine there are many cats in this clan who have no idea who their parents are. You are definitely not the only one." He reassured her.
[[ Done with colored posts. Need to save time...]]
Purekit listened with her ears pricked. That must be terrible... She nodded with reply, her large, fluffy ears flapping slightly. "Oh, yes." She replied. "I can eat rabbits." She frowned. "But there aren't many rabbits in ShadowClan territory." She opened her jaw she to speak again, but was met by the furry tail of Walnutwhiskers. Tumbling back, she picked herself from the ground, hurting back over to him. She spluttered, trying to get rid of the fur in her mouth. As he apologized profusely, Purekit blinked a few times, passing her tongue over her jaws. "Don't worry," she meowed. As he spoke about not knowing who her father was, the small kit wrapped her tail around her paws. "Okay, I guess I can't know everything." She flashed a smile, tapping his paw with her tail.