Old December 6th, 2017, 02:56 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Evermist
Quailheart walked into the territory, she hoped someone might join her in hunting. She wasn’t awful at hunting, but lacking a paw, it did slow her down a little in rabbit chases so two cats always helped. She shook out her sleek black fur. She trotted forward, her steps high as she laughed at the memory of kithood believing she would become deputy oneday.
Evermist padded alongside a creek that ran through WindClan territory. As the wind picked up her soft coat of fur, the she-cat picked up her pace until she was running. It felt good to get our of camp, and she couldn't wait to find a rabbit or two to chase.

As she was dashing along the riverbank, a noise caught her sharp ears. Evermist slowed her pace down so as to easier distinguish the location of the sound. It was coming from farther over the moor.
Dashing toward the sound, the she-cat spotted another feline not to far away. She slowed her pace so as not to go skidding into the other. "Hello," she meowed, catching her breath. "I'm afraid I have trouble remembering everyone's name. Mine's Evermist."

Last edited by Jynx; December 7th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.