View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Eaglepelt is blind btw))

Eaglepelt was settled in a corner of the camp clearing, grooming his fur along his back. He could feel the sun beating on his back, but the cold chilly air held no hints of warmth. He paused in his grooming as a familiar, sweet scent of a she cat filled his nose, a scent that brought warmth to his fur. He didn't have the ability to see this she-cat, but he always admired her loyalty and determination to her Clan as he listened to her around the camp. He dreamed of her often, imagining her as a pretty cat with kind eyes.

He stood and padded towards her scent. That scent... he would know it anywhere.

He paused when he reached her, sitting back on his haunches. He curled his tail neatly around his paws. "Hi, Hareflight" he mowed shyly.
Hareflight closed her eyes and smiled at the tom, nodding in response. Then, realizing he could not see her, she quickly replied, "Hello, Eaglepelt, it's nice to see you."
It really was nice to see him. Hareflight couldn't imagine what it was like to not be able to see the world, and she admired him greatly for never complaining about it or using it as an excuse. She blinked her warm green eyes and felt her pelt fluff slightly. He smelled of the moors, as any WindClan cat did, but his scent was different. She enjoyed it immensely.
She then realized how her words might have sounded. She hadn't meant to say "see you", she just wasn't sure how to put it. She thought about apologizing for her mistake, but realized he might not want to be treated differently. I wouldn't want anyone to treat me differently.
"How are you today, Eaglepelt?" She changed the subject quickly, eager to hear the tom speak again. She liked the sound of his voice.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories