View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight closed her eyes and smiled at the tom, nodding in response. Then, realizing he could not see her, she quickly replied, "Hello, Eaglepelt, it's nice to see you."
It really was nice to see him. Hareflight couldn't imagine what it was like to not be able to see the world, and she admired him greatly for never complaining about it or using it as an excuse. She blinked her warm green eyes and felt her pelt fluff slightly. He smelled of the moors, as any WindClan cat did, but his scent was different. She enjoyed it immensely.
She then realized how her words might have sounded. She hadn't meant to say "see you", she just wasn't sure how to put it. She thought about apologizing for her mistake, but realized he might not want to be treated differently. I wouldn't want anyone to treat me differently.
"How are you today, Eaglepelt?" She changed the subject quickly, eager to hear the tom speak again. She liked the sound of his voice.
Eaglepelt kneaded his paws in the ground shyly. He gave his chest fur a quick lick before replying. "I am doing okay... I just wish I had more on my stomach. This year's leaf bare has prey much scarcer, from what I've heard. I'm tired of being hungry all the time." He smiled, then licked a fore paw and ran it over her face, his tail twitching. After a few moments of grooming, he settled down on the ground, tucking his paws neatly under his chest. "May I ask how you are doing?" he mewed, purring. It was nice getting to know Hareflight. Maybe they could become friends...

♡ character page wip ♡