View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Wait! Ruby look." di said taking ruby back.
The fire Had started. Someone walked in. She had magnetic powers. She grabbed penny and pyarhh and left.
"It's grace. They are live. We need to get to grace! Come on!" Di said running to grace mine.
------
Anna followed Marcie. The 6 year old tapped the woman when she stopped the woman.
"Miss you Okay? You seem stressed out. Need some tea? smooth piano music?" Anna asked. She looked at Marcie and sat down. "I can leave if you want me to" the 6 year old said.
Ruby growled and pushed Di they were dead no one was gonna bring them back ( they are dead in season 3 ) . She shook her head
" is this yangs doing!?! Thinking it's some sick joke?! They're gone! " she yelled and grabbed her weapon her silver eyes started to shine she broke the recorder . She narrowed her eyes and her hands were fists " never do that again " she said and walked off looking down holding her right arm
" why is that everyone I love dies or is missing... Well most of them" she whispered
_______
Marcie ear twitched she took a deep breath , was it that bad to act upon violence now? When she had never done it in the first place? She looked back at Anna her ear flicked , her tail flicked to the left as a way of dismissal for Anna " is it that bad to act upon violence now? " she asked herself

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )