View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

at the sight of him opening his eyes, even if it was just a little, daydream felt a weight lifted off of their shoulders. so many had been injured form this battle, they felt thankful to simply save a few, if not more. they doubted he could talk, so they decided to explain what was going on instead,¨hey burrpaw,¨ they mewed softly, not wanting to overwhelm him,¨you faced many deep wounds from the battle. im treating them now so they should hurt less. just try to steady your breathing for me, okay? that all i want you to do.¨ they mewed, placing more soothing poultice onto the wounds. this would clear them of infection and sooth them. ¨youll be okay.¨
Burrpaw listened blearily, looking up at daydream through drowsy eyes. Daydream would save him, he was sure. He needed to know if Badger was okay. He needed to stay alive. He focused intently on his breathing. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Soon, he found his body calming down, allowing his heart and lungs to follow a more regular pattern. The blazing pain from his wounds was being soothed. He would be okay. He trusted that he would be okay.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/