View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:14 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw pulled away at last, grinning at Daydream's praise of her idea. "I hope Goldenstar lets me have it." She snuggled in close to Daydream as she took another bite of squirrel, enjoying the savory taste. Now that she'd been eating freshkill for a while, the idea of eating kittypet food definitely had less appeal. As she chewed, she listened the the chilly morning wind stir the fallen leaves and needles, purring as she stayed nice and warm curled up there with Daydream. "Goldenstar wants me to look after the elders today before we do any training. What are you going to be doing?" she asked simply. Daydreams daily routine was so different from an apprentices' or a warrior from what she'd seen. She wondered briefly what it would be like to spend most of the day in a den, and know all of those different plants. I don't know how I would learn all of that if I were a medicine cat. I can't tell one leaf from another.
¨im sure he will. hes always been rather understanding when it comes to things that are personal.¨ goldenstar was more understanding then most, which daydream silently thanked him for. as for the question, they gave a shrug,¨ill probably be treating some of my patients later,some are still wounded from the gathering battle.¨ the battle had been awhile ago yet cats where still hurting from it. they silently thanked shinefang for giving them the herbs to heal. a medcats life style was much different then a warriors, but that didnt mean they didnt have do not help out with the elders. ¨i never really...had a proper mentor. i self taught myself most things, but halestar always made sure i took care of the elders too, all apprentices have to do it.¨