View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream wanted to claw the queen that had brought goosekit in, basically throwing the poor tom in here. broken bones? kitten cough? it was more urgent then the molly realized. ¨maybe you should learn to care about others and been watching him,¨ they snapped, picking up goosekit bt the scuff gently put him in a clean, and soft nest, huridly nudging the small body with their nose to inspect him. ¨where do you hurt on your body,goosekit?¨ they mewed gently. both broken bones and kitten cough were deadly at such a young age.
//
daydream furrowed their brows,¨thats not what adult cats normally do. they shouldnt hurt you, or others in any way, shape, or form.¨ they mewed protectively. something was obviously wrong, it was obvious to them that soaringkit was being abused at home. ¨im your medicien cat. i heal you, its obvious that you arent suppose to hurt if theres a healer to prevent, that, yeah?¨

at the sight of him opening his eyes, even if it was just a little, daydream felt a weight lifted off of their shoulders. so many had been injured form this battle, they felt thankful to simply save a few, if not more. they doubted he could talk, so they decided to explain what was going on instead,¨hey burrpaw,¨ they mewed softly, not wanting to overwhelm him,¨you faced many deep wounds from the battle. im treating them now so they should hurt less. just try to steady your breathing for me, okay? that all i want you to do.¨ they mewed, placing more soothing poultice onto the wounds. this would clear them of infection and sooth them. ¨youll be okay.¨

hearing the shecat pad inside, daydreams ears immediately perked. they were in duty asoon as an inured cat walked within though thresholds. their eyes scanned her body instantly. a limp? indicated a shoulder, leg or paw injury. dried blood seemed to be littering her fur, and this made their eyes narrow slightly. they needed to be cleaned as soon as possible to prevent infection. they padded close to the molly, walking her to a clean nest. ¨seems like basic battle injuries. i should have enough for what you need.¨ they mewed, walking over to their den herb wall. it was fuller since going to skyclan for herbs, something daydream had been grateful for. as they looked for certain herbs, they piped up,¨may i ask what the fight was about?¨
Goosekit whimpered,” my legs hurt, and my tail.” He cried softly, he was hardly a moon old, so he didn’t think much about being brave and not crying, that’s what apprentices do. Another bout of coughs shook his tiny body,” I can’t hold still when coughing, if you need me to hold still.” He added softly.

Soaringkit blinked,” That is what is normal. Warriors think kits are less that.” She meowed puzzled as to why Daydream would say such an obsurd thing,” You cure physical wounds, that’s it.” She meowed totally confused by Daydream. (Poor thing, doesn’t know it’s unnormal)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here