View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage placed his hand over Naruto's, his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed into the eyes of the man he loved. He drew closer to him, gently pressing his lips against Naruto's again and stealing away a kiss from the golden haired man. "You are my everything." He murmured, his voice hushed and deep as he gazed into Naruto's crystal blue eyes with his own emerald ones. He gently curled his fingers around Naruto's, stepping out of the alcove and spinning him around gently before pulling Naruto close and beginning to lead a waltz with him. "Today has been perfect, no?" He asked.
Naruto smiles happily into the kiss and laughs softly as he gazed into his lovers eyes “ you stole my line” he says playfully as he let’s Sage began a waltz with him. Following his every movement Perfectly in sync with the man he loved. He smiles softly “ yes it has. To think a wolf can bow to the stars is quite interesting... yet so exciting” he says as he begins to rest his head on sages shoulder his warm breath against his neck as he smiles happily at him “ one might say it’s too perfect. I’m willing to bet winter is planning something for sure” he says playfully