View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He shrugged,” A lot of cats were in camp instead of at the gather it’s fine.” He meowed not even thinking that he might have slept at the gathering. As to the mention of being with ktitypets he shrugged,” Ouch, being held captive by twolegs aught to suck.” He meowed assuming the twolegs stole him from the territory rather than he was a kittypet.
"Yeah, I was pretty terrified. Then they took me to this place. It smelt...very strong and...there were lots of sick cats and even dogs! And rabbits and any animal you can think of! Then they took me into another room, shone a bright light on me and put me on a hard...platform and then stuck something sharp in me and I fell asleep. I woke up with a cone on my head...they kept me there for what felt like moons then took my cone off and released me back. After that I became fat and lazy and wasn't quite the handsome young Tom I used to be..." As the brown warrior explained the story, he felt everything like it was yesterday. The fear, heard the coughs and wheezes and the stench of sickness and the pain..."I was an apprentice then...everyone thought I was dead...i earned my warrior name when I came back. It was a miracle they said. But some weren't too happy but I don't like to think about them." There was a hint of sadness in HareStorm's voice "and I met a she-cat...I liked her, very much...we liked eachother and one day, we decided we wanted kits...after...moons...I realised that the twolegs...did something to me...so I can't have kits..." he paused for a few moments, remembering his past, then continued "but she's long gone now...we stopped speaking to eachother and honestly, I haven't really seen her since just before the battle at the gathering." HareStorm shook his head and composed himself again. "Sorry, I ramble on a bit there didn't I?"