View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(IKR)
She knew those toms played tests, so she’d force herself to past a test, she stammered forcing herself to,” I- I always stammer around toms.” She meowed battering her eyelashes. She didn’t know why she found the need to, maybe it was for fun, maybe she simply thought he was cute, she’d pass his test, be a good submissive cat for a moon then ever so slowly, introduce Snowstar a dominant female leader, Passionblaze a dominant female deputy, Auroraflame another dominant deputy, Caliapaw a dominant medicine cat, and those head-strong queens ofcourse, and cranky she-cat elders, befriend them and introduce them to him. It might change his mind patrols with them.
GingerFrost let loose yet another purr of pleasure, his fur rippling as he spoke to the molly, "I guess it's not such a bad thing." He said simply, slowly starting to reveal his dominance as they conversed, "Would you like to go for a walk?" He inquired, gesturing to the exit with his forepaw.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!